Sunday, March 2, 2014
Engelman Recital Hall at Baruch College, Manhattan
Join the fun at this mind-blowing event showcasing Japan's most celebrated balloon twister as well as the country's most exciting acrobat.
Sunday, March 16, 2014
Girls World Expo 2014
Terrace on the Park, Queens
Enjoy a day of activities designed for girls ages 11-18. Festivies include the Girls of Merit Breakfast, hot-topic seminars, a street-style marketplace, a science fair, an art show, a college and career fair, live music, dance, poetry, and an opportunity to win great prizes.
Saturday, April 6, 2014
Everything Kids Expo
Long Island City YMCA , Queens
It's all about kids and fun at this expo featuring entertainment from the Big Apple Circus and tons of activities. Don't forget to sign up for great raffle prizes and giveaways.
Saturday, April 6, 2014
Special Needs Expos: Long Island
The Viscardi Center, Albertson
NYMetroParents is proud to sponsor this event aimed at providing parents and caregivers of children with special needs with essential information and, of course, giving the kids a fun-filled day.
Wednesday, April 23-Friday, April 25, 2014
11th Annual Young Child Expo & Conference
The New Yorker Hotel, Manhattan
For the third consecutive year NYMetroParents is proud to be a media sponsor of the Young Child Expo. This three-day workshop will provide parents of young children and early childhood professionals with the latest information, services, and resources pertaining to early childhood development.
Top 20 Activities for Kids
Friday, Feb. 14
• Make music with Elmo at Sesame Street Live in Manhattan. Also on Saturday and Sunday
• Get in the game when the Harlem Globetrotters let fans rule in Brooklyn
• Enjoy games, goodies, and grooving at a Valentine’s Day dance party on Long Island
• Geek out with fellow fans during a pop culture book club for teens and tweens in Fairfield, CT
• Hatch a little owl and show them you give a hoot at the Long Island Children’s Museum
• Make something special for someone special at a Valentine’s Day craft station in Westchester
Saturday, Feb. 15
• Get hands-on with science and discover the microscopic world, in Manhattan
• Bundle up and grab a flashlight for a moonlit snow hike in Stamford, CT
• Use blocks of all kinds build to something awesome at a block party at the Brooklyn Children’s Museum • Be an engineer as you learn about the physics behind building big bridges, little toys, and everything in-between at the Long Island Science Center