E-commerce pioneer PayPal offers tips for using PayPal in new ways to make your hectic holiday shopping easier.
Long lines and unwieldy wallets aggravate shoppers every day, but fortunately, you don’t have to face such frustrations heading into holiday shopping this year thanks to a service that alleviates these annoyances---and many others!
PayPal, a faster, safer way to pay and get paid online, via mobile devices and in store, is also a simpler way to send money without sharing financial information. And it allows shoppers the flexibility to pay using their account balances, bank accounts, etc.
According to a recent PayPal survey, 83% of respondents across five countries say they wished they didn’t have to carry a wallet when going out; fortunately, carrying one is no longer necessary because the technology can:
- -Be used to order ahead at thousands of locations so you can bypass the line
- -Help you manage the bill at dinner via the mobile app (you can transfer money so everyone pays their fair share)
- -Offer security (platform validates user information to help prevent theft)
- -Be used to pay in stores so you don't have to carry cash or credit cards
- -Help you manage and track spending ALL year long (and store receipts, too)
This means you can fuel your shopping by ordering ahead and paying for a smoothie at Jamba Juice and can bypass the line to pick it up by checking in before dashing to Toys “R” Us to grab the perfect holiday gift -- and can speed through checkout by picking PayPal at the register!
For more information and to sign up, visit paypal.com.