Here's how other parents around the country measure their success as parents...
• How keeping my children safe, healthy and ending the day with the hope that we and our kids are a bit wiser. —Robert, Manhattan, NY
• Knowing I am not perfect nor are my children; but by teaching them that, we strive to be the best people we can be. —Jodi, Eastchester, NY
• The type of adults my children grow into. If they are responsible, educated, giving, and THEY feel successful (by their own definition off success), then I am a success. —Joan, Methuen, MA
• How well my son has turned out as a parent. Watching him being loving and supportive to my grandchildren tells me I must have done something right. —Ronni, Buffalo, NY
• How well my children handle their own children. —Fred, Fort Walton Beach, FL
• By learning from my son every day. With every milestone, I learn something new about myself. I have learned that I can strive to be a better person at home and at work. —Kelly, Bay Shore, NY
• How well-behaved, respectful, polite, hard-working, and happy my children are. —Lisa, Blommington, MN
How do you measure your success as a parent? Let us know for a chance to win $1,000 vacation!!