DAVLER MEDIA - NY METRO PARENTS/DAVLER MEDIA GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
By entering the Sweepstakes you are agreeing to these official rules (“Official Rules”).
SPONSOR: Davler Media, Inc., 1440 Broadway, Ste. 501, New York, NY 10018 (“Davler Media”)
HOW TO ENTER: The submission period begins at 12:00AM ET on January 10, 2013 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on January, 13, 2013 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
1. HOW TO ENTER: To enter, you must:
• Fill out and submit a Sweepstakes entry form.
Limit one (1) entry, per person the Sweepstakes Period and only one (1) win, per person during the entire Sweepstakes Period.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE CHANCE OF WINNING.
All entries become the sole and exclusive property of Davler Media and receipt of entries may not be acknowledged or returned. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Davler Media.
2. DRAWING: Winners will be selected by random drawing. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for the drawing each day during the Sweepstakes Period. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Davler Media, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
Each winner will be notified instantly with a winner message and prize notification.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years or older at time of entry. No purchase necessary.
Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Davler Media, their direct families, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies and prize suppliers (and members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same household of each) are not eligible.
4. PRIZE: Each winner will receive 4 general admission tickets to Disney On Ice presents Treasure Trove at either Prudential Center, NJ or Barclays Center, NY (Approximate retail value $50.00 USD per ticket). Offer cannot be combined with other offers.
Potential winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, and Release of Liability, and where legally acceptable, Publicity Release within three (3) days following attempted notification. Failure to comply within this time period may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. By accepting a prize, winner agrees to hold Davler Media, its respective directors, officers, employees and assigns harmless for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Sweepstakes and/or acceptance of any prize. Davler Media is not responsible for any typographical, printing, technical, human or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prize.
6. INTERNET: Davler Media, its affiliates, partners and promotion and advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other
communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, website, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the Sweepstakes, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Davler Media reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Davler Media reserves the right to select winners from eligible entries received as of the termination date.
8. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU HEREBY AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT WILL DAVLER MEDIA, OR ANY DAVLER MEDIA EMPLOYEE, OFFICER, SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTOR OR AGENT BE
RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR, AND YOU HEREBY RELEASE THEM FROM, ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, DAMAGES, LOSSES, COSTS, EXPENSE OR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURIES AND/OR DEATH, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, AND COUNSEL FEES AND COURT COSTS) ARISING OR RESULTING FROM ANYTHING RELATING TO THE PRODUCTION, PROMOTION, ADMINISTRATION OR EXECUTION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES (OR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN IT); CANCELLATION, MODIFICATION OR RESCHEDULING OF ANY ASPECT OF THE SWEEPSTAKES; USE OF ANY WEBSITES RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR MATERIALS ON SUCH WEBSITES; ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, MISUSE, OR NONUSE OF THE PRIZE; OR PARTICIPATING IN OR TRAVELING TO ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED ACTIVITY.
9. ADDITIONAL TERMS: Any potential winner may be requested to provide Davler Media with proof that such winner is a United States resident and was at least 18 years old at the time of entry. All winners may be required to sign a release for the use of their name in marketing and advertising materials distributed by Davler Media, including the announcement of the winner. Any automatic, programmed, robotic or similar means of entry are prohibited. Davler Media reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion (i) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes; and/or (ii) to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole and absolute discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website. Davler Media may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole and absolute discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants, Davler Media or users of the Davler Media Service. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Davler Media reserves the right to seek damages from any such entrant to the fullest extent of the law. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Entrant may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Trademarks of companies other than Davler Media are intellectual property of the trademark owners and are used for identification purposes only.
10. WINNERS LIST: For a list of winners, mail a self-addressed envelope to Davler Media Inc., Attn: NY Metro Parents Winner List, 1440 Broadway, Ste. 501, New York, NY 10018. Mail must be received by Jan. 31, 2013. List will be sent once all prizes have been awarded.
*Disney is not a sponsor, endorser, or administrator of this Sweepstakes