DIY HALLOWEEN FACE PAINTING: SUGAR PUPPY
|by NYMetroParents Staff||October 18, 2013|
Related: face paint, halloween makeup, halloween face painting, sugar puppy, cute girls halloween ideas,
Charlotte Verrecas, author of Funny Faces: A Big Book of Face Painting, shares instructions for her adorable Sugar Puppy face painting design for a great girls Halloween costume idea.
1. Wet the sponge and squeeze out all the water. If droplets of water still come out, it’s too wet and will make streaks in the paint. This is especially true with white paint, which you’re now going to use to make a base layer.
2. Sponge some brown paint onto the sides of the face and blend this color carefully with the white.
3. Sponge two little white cheeks.
4. With the pointed brush, paint a black nose, black lips and a black line to connect them.
5. Using the cat’s tongue brush draw a red tongue on the lower lip. When it’s dry, you can put a black line in it.
6. Paint a few black whiskers and dots using the pointed brush.
7. Give your little dog brown eyebrows (or one brown eyebrow) using the pointed brush. Finish it all off with glitter.
For more fun, inventive face painting ideas for Halloween or any occasion, purchase Charlotte Verrecas' Funny Faces: A Big Book of Face Painting on Amazon.
More Halloween Articles Articles
Halloween Events & Activities for Kids in Rockland and Bergen
Best Halloween Events & Activities in Westchester
Celebrate the Season at Halloween Harvest at Luna Park
How To Make Your Own Slime
Win 4 Tickets to Strasburg Rail Road and Hotel Stay