Spend a day with the family at the new Luna Park at Coney Island with a day-trip package that saves more than $75 on regular prices, including transportation on Gray Line New York and CitySights NY double-decker buses to and from Manhattan.
Explore the new Luna Park at Coney Island and all that the People's Playground has to offer with a day-trip package created with families in mind.
The Luna Park at Coney Island Day-Trip Package is $59 for adults and $39 for children (ages 3-11)–savings of more than $75–and includes:
• Tours on Gray Line New York and CitySights NY double-deckers to and from Manhattan to Luna Park at Coney Island in Brooklyn
• 4 hours of unlimited rides at Luna Park at Coney Island
• 1 ride on the famous Cyclone Roller Coaster (must be taller than 54 inches to ride)
• 1 Nathan's Famous hot dog and drink
• A $10 card for arcade and games on the boardwalk
• 1 sourvenir hat
• Free beach and boardwalk access pass
Tours depart to Luna Park at Coney Island from Midtown, NYC & Co. Visitor Center (810 Seventh Ave.) at 9am, 12pm, and 3pm. Downtown departures at J&R (23 Park Row) are at 9:45am, 12:45pm, and 3:45pm. All departures are Monday - Sunday starting July 3-Oct.1.
Returning departures from Luna Park at Coney Island to Port Authority Bus Terminal are at 5pm, 8pm, and 10pm Monday - Sundays.
For a complete tour schedule and to purchase tickets, visit newyorksightseeing.com/luna or citysightsny.com/luna.