Editorial Schedule for September, October, and November
We are well prepared for back-to-school, with coverage in the September, October, and November issues. This will be the perfect environment to feature your business and help parents when they are in the midst of planning back-to-school activities.
Some highlights that might be a good fit for your business:
• C-U-R-I-O-S-I-T-Y: Don’t relegate creativity to the art classroom
• Open Your Door to a New World: Hosting foreign exchange students
• 529 College Savings Plan FAQ
• Are You a Teacher’s Worst Nightmare?: A bestselling author offers her surprising take
• Super-Duper Cupcakes: How to throw a cupcake decorating party
• Balloons, Playlists, and Half-Birthdays: Roundup of Kid-Worthy Ideas
• Eight Outdoor Games for Your Next Birthday Party
Please let us know in advance if you have ideas to improve any of our initiatives, or how we can incorporate your business and help with your own marketing initiatives!
Give Us Your Feedback Now!
Here are some topics that are of interest to us and may be a perfect fit for you:
• Halloween: Month-long Blitz on Social Media & Dedicated Website (nymetroparents.com/halloween)
• Baby Shower Giveaway
• Possible Food Partnerships for Web & Print