Will your child be our next cover model? Enter your child's photo for his or her chance to be on the cover of parenting magazines by NYMetroParents, including Big Apple Parent, Brooklyn Parent, Queens Parent, and Westchester Parent.
Enter the NYMetroParents 2013 Cover Contest for your child's chance to be on a future NYMetroParents cover and for your family to win the world's smallest DSLR, Canon EOS Rebel SL-1 digital camera (ARV $800).
Beginning April 29-June 10, NYMetroParents will be taking photo submissions of children ages 3-12 on its Facebook fan page.
Eight finalists of the NYMetroParent cover photo contest will each get:
• A professional photo shoot in NYC (including wardrobe, hairstyling, and an 8"x10" retouched photo)
• A gift card to RUUM American Kids' Wear
• The chance to be on the cover of NYMetroParents magazines.
All finalists will be featured in print!
One grand prize winner will appear on a future cover and take home the world's smallest DSLR: Canon EOS Rebel SL-1 digital camera, ARV $800.
How to Enter:
2. Fill out the form and upload a photo (.jpg or .png files only) of your child (must be 3-12 years old at time of entry) on the NYMetroParents Facebook fan page. Submission period: April 29-June 10.
3. Share the contest with your family and friends. Remember the photo with the most votes will be a finalist and win a professional photo shoot and more! Vote daily through June 10!
The Selection Process
NYMetroParents editors will select a total of seven finalists from the entries on June 11, one finalist from each region: Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Westchester, Rockland, Long Island, and Fairfield, CT. An eighth finalist will be selected based on the most votes received on Facebook through June 10.
After all eight finalists have participated in the photo shoot, NYMetroParents editors will select which grand prize winner will grace a future cover of the NYMetroParents magazines.