Spring is on its way, not that Winter 2016 has been too bad, considering all the 50-degree days we’ve had. This March, we can look forward to St. Patrick’s Day revelry and an early Easter, as well as many educational, fun activities for Women’s History Month. It’s the perfect time to go maple sugaring or on any number of other exciting day trips!
1) Find out where to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with your kids.
2) Explore women’s history in the NY area.
3) Prepare your family’s Easter activities.
4) Get out of town (briefly) for a day trip your whole family will love.
5) See the top 100 things to do in Spring in our region.
6) Go maple sugaring in NY, NJ, or CT.
7) Check out the Orchid Show at the New York Botanical Garden.
8) Get crafty at the Crayola Experience.
9) Do good and teach valuable lessons by volunteering with your kids.
10) Plan the best weekend ever with our family activities newsletter!
And remember: Check our calendar regularly for the best kids' events near you.