is known for special dinners with family and friends. You can make the dinner table look eggs-cellent with homemade egg silverware holders and bunny napkins. Here’s how:
Egg Silverware HolderWhat you need:
Felt (pastel colors)
Ribbons, sequins, glitter, etc.
Markers (optional)What to do
1. Cut out two egg shapes from the felt using the pattern.
2. Glue the two egg shapes together at the edges leaving the top open. Allow to dry completely.
3. Decorate the egg with the ribbons, sequins, glitter, etc. Allow to dry completely.
4. When it is time to set the table, slide the silverware into the egg. You can write people’s names on the eggs and they can double as name cards.
What you need:
Cloth napkins (white or a pastel color)
Ribbon (pastel color)
What to do:
1. Place the napkin on the table and evenly roll two diagonal corners towards the center. Fold the napkin in half.
2. Fold the napkin in half again and wrap the rubber band around the second fold to form the head. Cover the rubber band with the ribbon, making a neat bow on top.
3. Gently pull apart the rolled ends above the rubber band so they resemble rabbit ears.
Tip: You can hide an after-dinner candy, a few jellybeans, or a small foil-covered chocolate bunny in the hole left when the body was formed.