NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Entry to this contest constitutes your acceptance of the following rules (please read carefully):
1. Entry Conditions: To be eligible to join the contest, at the time of entering, the contestant(s) must be a legal resident(s) of, and are physically located within, the 50 United States or the District of Columbia. Entrants must at least be 18 years of age or provide contact information of parent and/or legal guardian.
2. Entry Timeframe: Contest starts on March 1, 2011 and ends on March 31, 2011. Winner will be contacted in April 2011
3. How to Enter: Entries may all be submitted online, in person, or by mail. All entries must be submitted by March 31, 2011. Entries submitted after last day of entry period and/or without all of the required blanks completed will be immediately disqualified. Sponsor will be collecting personal data about participants when they register and enter the contest. By entering, you agree to be bound by these official rules and the Sponsor's decisions, which will be final and binding in all respects.
4. Sponsor: Davler Media Group, LLC, 1440 Broadway, 5th Floor, New York, NY 10018 in association with New York Hall of Science, 47-01 111th Street, Queens, NY 11368
Employees of Sponsor, any affiliate of Sponsor, any of their advertising or promotional agencies, any Sponsor of any prize offered in this contest or any business or entity involved in the development, production, implementation, administration or fulfillment of this contest, and their immediate family members (meaning spouses, parents, siblings and children living in the same household) are not eligible to enter or win.
5. Prize: The winner of the contest will be receiving "The Super Science Party Package," which includes:
· Museum admission for up to 12 kids (including the winner) and up to 12 free passes for adult supervisors/parents/legal guardians.
· A NYSCI explainer to facilitate exhibit tours, interactive activities, and demonstrations.
· Individual gift bags for each child with goodies provided by NYSCI and a free admission pass for a future visit
· Private party room for a half-hour (Table covers, plates, cups, napkins, and utensils are all provided)
· 12 orders of individual cheese pizza pies and 12 bottles of water, cran-grabe juice, or apple juice.
· Free parking
*Party Package date is subject to NYSCI approval based on availability
6. Judging/Winner Selection: On or about April 1, 2011, a random drawing from among all eligible entries received will be conducted. One (1) winner will receive the Super Science Party Package. Potential winner will be notified by e-mail and the prize will be delivered approximately thirty (30) days from contest close date. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portions thereof) of equal or greater value if prize (or portions thereof) cannot be awarded as described. Sponsor will determine all elements of prize in its sole discretion. Prize may not be assigned, transferred, changed or redeemed for cash, except at Sponsor's sole discretion. Prize is awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee express or implied by Sponsor. Sponsor disclaims all and any liability for the actual provision, quality or nature of any third-party product or service accepted by the winner. The awarding of any prize is contingent upon full compliance with these Official Rules. Entrants agree to be bound by Official Rules and agree that if winner fails to provide proof of identity, refuses to provide required affidavit, is found to have violated Official Rules, or otherwise does not meet eligibility criteria, prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner in a random drawing. Entrants understand that Sponsor is not liable for injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising from participation in this promotion and acceptance, possession, and use of prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prize. Decisions of Sponsor are final and binding in all respects.
ODDS of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
7. Prize Acceptance: Winner(s) must complete, execute and return an affidavit confirming the winner's identification and eligibility, and winner and any guests will be required to complete, execute and return (if such requirement would not render this contest lawful) a Liability and Publicity Release. If such documents are not returned within ten (10) days of the date sent, or if any prize notification is returned as non-deliverable or any winner if found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these official rules, disqualification may result. Failure to sign and return these forms when requested may result in disqualification and the selection of an alternate winner. In the event of a dispute as to identity of any online entrant, entrant will be deemed the individual named on the online entry form.
Acceptance of a prize will constitute permission to use winner's name, hometown, likeness, photograph, statements or prize information for advertising and publicity purposes worldwide without limitation and without additional compensation, except where prohibited. Sponsor, their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents will not be held liable for any injury, loss or damage of any kind to or of any person or property (including death of any person), arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, participation in any contest related activity, or participation in this contest. This contest is void where prohibited or restricted. All submissions become property of Sponsor and will not be returned. No correspondence about submissions will be answered. By entering, you grant permission to Sponsor and its agents and agencies the right to publish, use, adapt, edit and/or modify your entry in any way, in any and all media worldwide, without limitation, and also constitutes your irrevocable assignment and transfer to Sponsor of all right, title and interest in the entry, including without limitation, all copyrights, without further consideration. By entering, you agree that the Sponsor may publish your name and entry on Sponsor's website or in such other media or formats as Sponsor may elect without further compensation. By entering, you also agree to confirm any of the above in writing.
8. Validations: By taking part in this promotion, you agree to be bound by these rules and all decisions of the judges. Entry may be disqualified if it contains any obscene, defamatory or other offensive or inappropriate material. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries which Sponsor, at its sole discretion, determines to be inconsistent with its corporate standards, reputation or consumer expectations. No responsibility is assumed for lost, late, stolen or misdirected mail or entries or any failure or unavailability of hardware, software, electronic communications or Internet uploading or other connections. If integrity of Contest is compromised in any manner, Sponsor reserves the right to modify Contest and judge entries received that are unaffected by the problem. Submissions are void if incomplete, not legible, or if they contain errors or do not comply strictly with all requirements in these rules.
9. Privacy: Registration for NEWYORKMETROPARENTS.COM newsletter is for required to enter the Sweepstakes. When you register, your contact information will be added to a centralized Sponsor database so that you will simultaneously be registered for Sponsor's websites as well. By entering and providing the required registration information, you acknowledge that Sponsor may send you information, samples, or special offers it believes may be of interest to you about its publications or other complementary goods offered by Sponsor. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO SHARE YOUR INFORMATION, PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THIS PROMOTION.