North Shore Day Camp |
85 Crescent Beach Road
Glen Cove , NY
Designed for success, engineered for fun!
Located on a magnificent Gold Coast estate overlooking the Long Island Sound, North Shore Day Camp is a wonderful place for children ages 2.5-14 to make friends, build self-esteem, confidence and resilience.
North Shore sets the standards in camping excellence and is committed to small groups, limited enrollment and innovative programming. Its highly trained and experienced leadership team comprises a dedicated group of adults that return year after year.
North Shore is proud to be part of the TLC Family of Camps.
Traditional program filled with a unique blend of age-appropriate activities including aquatics, athletics, outdoor adventure program (high ropes course & climbing walls), creative/performing arts and an exciting new Gymnastics/Tumbling program!
- Camp program runs Monday to Friday – 9:00am – 4:00pm
- 3 Year Old Mini-Day available from 9:00am – 1:30pm
- Flexible enrollment options available for 3 – 8 week sessions.
- Stepping Stones Campus (Nursery - Kindergarten)
- Upper Camp (1st Grade - 6th Grade)
- Voyager Travel Program (7th Grade - 9th Grade)
- Door-to-Door Transportation included in tuition (round-trip).
- No big buses! NSDC only uses air-conditioned Mini Buses (12-15 passengers) to shorten your camper’s ride!
- Lunch and healthy snacks served daily with a variety of hot/cold nutritious options.
- No Tipping Policy – We pay your counselor tips through our performance based bonus program.
- Excellent Red Cross “Learn to Swim” program in our four heated pools.
- "Camp-Within-A-Camp” Athletic and Creative Arts Workshops
- NSDC partners with premier youth sports programs and innovative creative arts & science programs to offer focused instruction for campers entering 1st-6th grade.
To learn more about our wonderful program visit our website.