At Sportsplex in Fairfield we are a one stop destination place for families. Whether you are looking for after school activities, tutoring and special needs help, fitness, party venues, day camps, special needs programs, art classes for all-we have it covered. You can eat and drink vegan, take home dinner or enjoy lunch as well!
Activities at Sportsplex: Ice Skating, Ice Hockey, Fencing, Gymnastics, Cheerleading, Dance, Parkour, Rock Climbing, Bouldering, Pilates, Yoga, Weight Training and Fitness, Taekwondo, Boxing, Cardio-kickboxing, Jiujitsu, Soccer, Lacrosse, Field Hockey, Football and Volleyball. Sportsplex also offers classes in art and pottery, sewing and design and tutoring and educational enrichment. All venues are staffed by certified and trained instructors.
- The Field House is Fairfield's premier indoor turf field. We offer a host of league play, tournaments, camps and clinics. Lacrosse, Soccer, Volleyball Call 203-254-1200
- Fairfield Ice Academy is a unique skating & hockey training facility. Our two small ice surfaces have proven to be very versatile. They are perfect for teaching the beginning skater, training the aspiring hockey player, and providing hours of fun 3v3 or 2v2 hockey for adults! Call 203-254-8399
- Gymnastics & Cheerleading Academy of CT has gymnastics, cheer, dance, tumbling, parkour, playscape, parties, camps-you name it we have it all! 203-610-8200
- Carabiners Indoor Climbing Carabiners Fairfield has climbing programs for every age and ability - for climbers age 2 to 82! 203-416-5500
- The studio is an open art studio for kids, teens and adults-learn and enjoy Sculpting, Drawing, Pottery classes, Parties, Sip and Spin and more! 203-455-4984
- World Champion Taekwondo is unparalleled Taekwondo martial arts training for kids and adults-classes, parties, camps 203-319-1333
- Wise Learning specializes in providing effective academic tutoring for students struggling with diagnosed or undiagnosed learning disabilities 203-403-3546
Camps and Summer Programs: Sportsplex offers a full day summer camp with before and after care in which nine different venues participate. A special needs camp is also available with a slightly different format and camper to instructor ratio. In addition, Sportsplex has created after school programs for many of the local public and private schools, providing transportation with our personalized Sportsplex bus.
Parties and Celebrations: Various venues at Sportsplex organize birthday parties that are fun, easy for the parents and professionally supervised. Our children’s birthday parties can’t be beat! Gymnastics, Soccer, Indoor Ice Skating, Taekwondo, Rock Climbing, Art Classes and more! Plan Bat/Bar Mitzvahs, scout outings, special events, corporate outings and team building all year long.
Re-fueling: Sportsplex is also home to a full service restaurant, a vegan juice bar and a gourmet meal market, for busy families who want to maintain a healthy diet and lifestyle.
SUMMER FUN – PROGRAMS & CLASSES – PRINT GUIDE
The Sportsplex at Fairfield is conveniently located in downtown Fairfield. Our campus has 28 venues on six acres. We offer a one-of-a-kind camp that allows kids to try a variety of activities in our state-of-the-art facility. Full-day, half-day, early- and extended-fun options available. Lunch included for full-day campers. Campers can experience instruction in rock climbing, tumbling, parkour, ice skating, field sports, taekwondo, self-defense, art, fitness, and so much more! Come try them all or just experience one.
85 Mill Plain Road
- Web Site:
Birthday Party Places,
Gymnastics & Cheerleading,
Skating & Ice Hockey,
Special Needs Camp,
Sports & Fitness Classes,