Date: September 16, 2013
236 W. 73rd St.
Upper West Side, NY 10023
Phone: 212-877-8227 x212
Description: Since your child's birth, you've developed a lifelong bond and managed each day-to-day activity from meals to poops. Now it's time to take this relationship to the next level: separating as your child enters preschool. Join this discussion, led by Michelle Canarick, Ph.D. and Anna Mudrick, M. Ed., to guide you and your child through all of the conflicting feelings associated with this transition and learn how to incorporate this new third party into your lives. RSVP required: [email protected] or 212-877-8227, x212.
Michelle Canarick, Ph.D., is a licensed clinical psychologist and mother of two young children. She provides supports to mothers and children through her private practice on the Upper West Side and NYC Mom Support, an organization she founded to help mothers with children of all ages identify practical solutions to their challenges. Anna Mudrick has a Master’s Degree in Early Childhood Education from Bank Street College of Education, and has several years’ experience teaching preschoolers and young elementary school-aged children.
Upcoming Events at Rutgers Community Programs:
- Parent Tour of Ready, Set, Go Preschoolers Program - 10/22/14
- Parent Tour of Ready, Set, Go Preschoolers Program - 10/29/14
- Your 4-Year-Old: What to Expect - 11/03/14
- Parent Tour of Ready, Set, Go Preschoolers Program - 11/05/14
- Parent Tour of Ready, Set, Go Preschoolers Program - 11/12/14
- Parent Tour of Ready, Set, Go Preschoolers Program - 11/19/14