Situated on beautiful park-like property in Suffern just minutes from the Northern New Jersey border, our environment was created to provide all the activities of a large camp but specialized for children ages 2-7.
For over 20 years, Mark & Gail Doroff have been creating memorable summers for your children.
The Robin Hill Family of staff is chosen for their experience and love of young children. We provide the loving atmosphere needed to encourage the growth and confidence of our youngsters. Each one is an important part of what makes Robin Hill Day Camp so special.
- Swim Program: Includes certified instructional swim to produce capable, confident swimmers and Free swim to encourage water playtime.
- Wiilderness Way: Exciting 25-foot climbing wall and ropes course just right for your youngsters.
- Sports activities: Basketball, soccer, T ball, volleyball, hockey and even la crosse. Master Al, a black belt in Tae Kwon Do, thrills our children each Wednesday.
- Arts & Crafts: Our program includes leather, wood crafts, jewelry making, wearable art, puppetry, cold cooking and other exciting things.
- Music, Dance, Yoga & Aerobics: All part of our music and movement activities.
- Friday is Show Day: Fridays are our most exciting day! Professional shows come to Robin Hill to provide animal exhibits, interactive Dinosaur programs, carnivals, stimulating science shows, and DJ parties.
Older children have their own advanced program that includes more challenges and many additional activities. We are very proud of their accomplishments and the successful camp experience they have.
We continue to bring the best of all large camp activities to our children and provide each one with the most special summer experience.
Give your child the opportunity to be part of our camp family and experience the warmth and caring that only a smaller environment can provide.
Reserve the session and days of your choice by contacting us. Please call with any questions or to arrange a visit. We look forward to hearing from you.
3 and 5 day programs for your child
Full Days from 9:00 - 4:00
Mini Days from 10:30 - 4:00, and
Half Days from 9:00 - 12:00
or 1:00 - 4:00.
Lunch hour from 12:00 - 1:00 is available, and busing is also available. We offer 4, 6, or 7 week programs and a special program for Toddlers is available on Tues. & Thurs. mornings.
|Want to learn more about this business? Send them a direct inquiry.|
A little bit of exercise goes a long way! At BounceU, kids flip for our unbelievably cool bounce stadiums. Imagine the ultimate children's playground experience in a safe, indoor setting. BounceU is also the perfect party place! Children love our famous inflatable parties which include paper goods, invitations, and dedicated Party Pros. Visit our website for a complete list of party packages, and to find out more about our camp programs and Open Bounce!
Read More About Robin Hill Camp
For more than 28 years, Gail and Mark Doroff have created a special camp environment catering exclusively to the younger child (ages 2-7). Their outdoor program fosters growth in sports and swimming, arts and crafts, music and movement, a challenging climbing wall, a ropes course, and more. Gail and Mark hold degrees in education. Gail has taught young children, and specialized in music and movement programs for many of the camps and schools in Rockland. Come visit Robin Hill�a unique camping experience for the young child.
How Parents Can Deal with Young Children's Separation Anxiety: Advice from Camp Directors in Rockland County
When it comes to raising your kids, you want the best advice out there, which is why we turned to the experts. Will this summer be your little one's first camp experience? His first time away from home and his family? Prepare for separation anxiety at camp by reading the advice we've compiled from some of Rockland County's experienced camp and summer program directors.
UPDATE YOUR MICROSITE