Classic Individual Tour:
Classic Individual Tours may be purchased for 11 people or less and commence every 20 minutes primarily from 12 p.m. to 1:40 p.m. At times when tours sell out, other time slots may become available from as early as 9:00 a.m. to as late as 4:40 p.m. Keep in mind, the time on the ticket is the time of the tour.
· $20 per person when purchased in advance.
· $15 for children 14 years & younger and Senior Citizens 60 years & older. The discounted tickets are available for purchase IN PERSON ONLY at the Yankee Stadium Advance Ticket Windows and are subject to availability.
· Classic Individual Tour ticket purchases for individuals are limited to 11 tickets per order.
· All tickets are subject to availability and are on a first-come first-serve basis.
· We strongly recommend purchasing your tickets in advance.
· Please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to your tour time for security reasons.
· The Ticket Windows at Yankee Stadium will be open daily from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. (Monday-Saturday) and from 10 a.m.-4 p.m. (Sunday) throughout the season.
Party City Birthday Bash Tour:
In addition to Classic Tour sites, enjoy a birthday celebration with an exclusive party at the Hard Rock Cafe Yankee Stadium that includes food, beverages, a Carvel ice cream cake, party invitations & a Yankees souvenir. Party City Birthday Bashes take place daily & require advance booking of at least 2 weeks for 12-30 people. A maximum of 2 children younger than 4 years old are admitted at no charge; food for children younger than 4 will be available for purchase the day of the party. For information on Kosher pricing and/or to book a Party City Birthday Bash, please call (718) 508-3917 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Want to learn more about this business? Send them a direct inquiry.|
Come take a tour of Yankee Stadium, the home of the legendary New York Yankees, presented by MasterCard. Walk into the New York Yankees Museum presented by Bank of America, view artifacts from former Yankees legends. Visit what some consider the most exclusive area in professional sports—Monument Park. Make a curtain call in the Yankees Dugout, and head into the Yankees Clubhouse when available. Inquire about our Party City Birthday Bashes and Pre-Game Tours by calling the tours office.
Read More About Yankee Stadium Tours
May 23-25 Weekend Highlights by NYMetroParents
Summer Activities in Rockland County, NY
Searching for great summer activities for kids in Rockland County, NY? Use our guide to find kids classes, Rockland summer camps, summer programs, activities near Rockland County, and family excursions close by. Find all of your summer activities from Nyack to Suffern in Rockland County.
Summer Activities in Westchester County, NY
Do you need great summer activities for kids in Westchester County, NY? Use our guide to find kids classes, Westchester summer camps, summer programs, activities near Westchester County, and family excursions close by. Summer activities in Westchester are at your fingertips.