Our programs provide an extraordinary atmosphere for students to build unique creations, play games, and have loads of fun using LEGO® bricks. The activities are designed to trigger young children’s lively imaginations and build their self-confidence. Children work with exciting themes such as machines, outer space and the environment.
BRICKS4KIDZ Long Island is currently offering after-school programs at numerous local area public and private preschools and elementary schools. If your school is not currently offering a program and you would like information on how to bring Bricks 4 Kidz to your child’s school please contact Lisa Gallo at email@example.com.
If you would like to participate outside of the school, Bricks 4 Kidz Long Island offers our Saturday Series throughout the school year, and summer camp programs all summer long. Our online schedule is updated regularly to show you what we have available.
Is your LEGO® fan having a birthday? Bricks 4 Kidz would be pleased to make your child’s birthday one that you remember as a very special event. Come to our Creativity Center and have your party equipped with our mini-figure factory, games and unique Bricks 4 Kidz model building – all while focusing on the fun factor necessary to make any party a great success!
If you have any questions or do not see the information that you are looking for please call us at 631.239.8720. We would be pleased to talk to you about our programs and your child’s interests.
Our camps will be buzzing at the Creativity Center and along the north shore from Port Washington to Huntington!
We will also partner with our new program CHALLENGE ISLAND and offer a full week of creative science challenges – the Challenge Island way – as well as hybrid CI/Bricks 4 Kidz Camps for a combination of LEGO bricks and Creative Science!
Town of Huntington Parks and Recreation, South Huntington
July 7-11 – 9am-12noon – Super Hero Academy
July 14-18 – 9am-12noon – Mining and Crafting
July 21-25 – 9am-12noon – Remote Control Mania
July 28- August 1 – 9am-12noon – Angry Birdies-Bad Piglets
Bricks 4 Kidz Creativity Center, Syosset
July 7-11- 10am-1pm/1:30-4:30 – B4K Amusement Park Madness/Challenge Island Amusment Park Island
July 14-18 – 10am-1pm/1:30-4:30pm – Space Adventures w/Rocket Blaster Project/Ready, Set, Go
July 21-25 -10am-1pm/1:30-4:30 – Challenge Island Beach Party CampExtreme Expedition
July 28-August 1 – 10-1pm/1:30-4:30pm – Mining and Crafting Servers and Mods/Introduction to Mindstorms
August 4-8 – 10am-1pm/1:30-4:30pm – Jr. Robotics/Model Designer August 11-15 – 10-1pm/1:30-4:30 – Movie Making/Mining and Crafting Two
August 18-22 – 10-1pm/1:30-4:30 – Bricklanders/Comic Creator
August 25-29 – 10-1pm/1:30-4:30 – Super Hero Academy/Angry Birdies-Bad Piglets
Sands Point Preserve, Port Washington
July 14-18 – 9-12noon/1-4pm – Bricks 4 Kidz Amusement Park Madness/Challenge Island Amusement Park Island
August 11-15 – 9-12noon/1-4pm – Space Adventures with Rocket Blaster Project/Ready, Set, Go
August 18-22 – 9-12/1-4pm – Angry Birdies-Bad Piglets/Super Hero Academy
August 25-29 – 9-12noon/1-4pm – Extreme Expedition/Model Designer
“Families who sign up for summer week-long camps at the Sands Point Preservew ill be given a pass that will provide free parking to the Preserve during the week of the program, Monday–Friday. It can be used during regular summer Preserve hours, 8 AM – 7 PM, without restriction. “
Island Kids, Northport
July 7-11 – 9:15-12:15 /1-4pm – Junior Robotics/Model Designer
July 14-18 – 9:15-12:15/1-4pm – Super Hero Academy/Angry Birdies-Bad Piglets
August 4-8 – 9:15-12:15/1-4pm – Challenge Island Amusement Park Island/Challenge Island Beach Party
August 11-15 – 9:15-12:15/1-4pm – Space Adventures with Rocket Blaster Project/Ready, Set, Go
Town of Mineola School District
July 21-25 – 9-12noon – Angry Birdies-Bad Piglets
July 28-August 1 – 12:30-3:30pm – Amusement Park Madness
* In Mineola only, stay for lunch and take advantage of sports camp for the other ½ of the day
Kiddie City, Glen Head
June 30-July 3 – 9-12noon – Challenge Island Amusement Park Island
July 21-25 – 9-12noon – Space Adventures w/ rocket blaster project
August 11-15 – 9-12noon – Angry Birdies-Bad Piglets
August 25-29 – 9-12pm – Bricklanders
Pricing: $240 per child 1/2 day camp and $375 per child for full day – 10% sibling discount
Remember – when school is closed Bricks 4 Kidz is often open. Check the Bricks 4 Kidz Creativity Center website for mini-camps during school closures.
Amusement Park Island Camp - Kids get to dream up and create their own working amusement park at this awesome Challenge Island camp. Roller coasters, ziplines, and real flying rockets are just a few of the rad rides they’ll design using basic household and recycled materials. Your camper’s creativity is the limit on CI’s Amusement Park Island.
Water Park Island Camp - Slip and slide on over to Challenge Island’s wettest and wildest summer camp. Kids get to dream up and create their own water slides, water blasters, icy cold snow-cone flavors and so much more at this one of a kind summer fun experience. Out-think, Out-smart, Out-COOL on CI’s Water Park Island.
And many more! A Challenge Island camp is a fresh and fun way for kids to spend their school break! With specially-designed challenges and games galore, the kids are always having fun. The Challenge Island approach to learning is imaginative, multi-sensory and fun, creating a dynamic learning experience for your campers. Camps are specially designed for kids ages 5-12 and are staffed by trained, screened Challenge Island teachers.
- Looking for something different this year? A party that combines games and creativity? Why not have a Bricks 4 Kidz® party?
- Deluxe Party Package for 10 Children (1 Hour) $299.00
- - Bricks 4 Kidz Party Host
- - Free play with our giant tub of LEGO® bricks
- - Optional Model build which you help choose from our extensive list
- - Games/Challenges with LEGO® bricks
- - Invitations and envelopes
- - Extra child $15.00
- -$10.00 Gift certificate per child
- - Cups/forks/napkins/plates
- - Car Racing on our Bricks 4 Kidz ramp
- - Bricks 4 Kidz Spin Art
- Premiere Party Package for 10 Children (1 Hour) $325.00
- Includes everything from the Deluxe Party Package plus:
- – Mini-Figure Factory – each guest takes home a mini-figure
- - Additional Children $15.00
- The Workz Party Package for 15 Children (1 and 1/2 Hours) $429.00
- *If ordering food for adults, we suggest the 30 min add on to allow for enough time for the party.
- Includes everything from the Premiere Party Package plus:
- – Pizza or Bagels/Drinks
- - Bricks 4 Kidz T-shirt for Birthday Child
- - Thank You Cards
- - Additional Children $16.95
- - Bricks 4 Kidz Zip Line Model
- Parties are available to book on the following days and times
- Saturday: 11:00-12:30, 1:30-3:00, 4:00-5:30
- Sunday: 1:00-2:30, 3:30-5:00
- Please Note: A Non-refundable deposit of $50 is required at the time of booking to secure your date. Please arrive for your party no earlier than 15 minutes prior to party start time. Food and paper goods for adult guests are the responsibility of the birthday child’s parents. We do not provide cake or balloons. Gratuity is greatly appreciated.
- Please call to book your Birthday Party and to inquire about availability
After School Programs
Elementary Level – After-School Enrichment Classes
- This is a hands-on class where students design and build machines, buildings and other constructions using LEGO® bricks. While exploring new concepts related to architecture, engineering, manufacturing, the environment, etc., students develop problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Participants build a new project each week.
- Once the project is completed, children use the rest of their time to expand their projects and collaborate with one another.
- Students work in a lab-type setting using LEGO® bricks with an integrated curriculum based on math, social studies and science.
- Instructional content includes concepts of friction, gravity and torque, scale, gears, axles and beams.
- The material covered in each session will vary depending on students’ ages, experience, and skill level.
- All materials will be provided.
- For children to play and socialize with friends while learning fundamental concepts in a noncompetitive setting.
- To build problem-solving skills, provide an opportunity for creative expression and foster an appreciation of how things work.
- Many children already know how to build with LEGO® bricks, but with a little coaching they can learn concepts of engineering, architecture, and physics using the plastic components.
- Students will further develop problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Students work in a team environment.
- The program runs through-out the school year and follows the school calendar.
- Classes meet 1 hour per week.
- Each class costs $20 per student, typically paid by the parent
Mommy and Me – PreK Enrichment Ages 1-2
Soft LEGO® bricks, bubbles, music and a parachute! These are just some of the time-tested toys that will delight and ignite your little one’s senses. Bricks 4 Kidz tm is proud to present Mommy and Me – for our littlest neighbors. Join us for one-hour of Mommy and Me fun with your 1-2 year old and meet up with other caregivers and children in the area. Play Well Mommy and Me classes are designed to create a time of fun, learning and bonding between the toddler child and mother or other care-giver. It is also an avenue to socialize with other caregivers and children in an educational yet relaxed environment. Using large soft blocks, Duplos®, animals, songs and movement, this class will focus on fine and gross motor skills, shapes and colors.
Play Well PreK – Mommy and Me PreK Enrichment Ages 3 – 4
Introduce essential preschool skills and bond with your child with a fun, new approach to enrichment based on the time-tested popularity of LEGO® bricks! Introduce your preschooler to the fun of learning, building and playing the Bricks 4 Kidz tm way. Watch their eyes light up as they dig into a pile of brightly colored DUPLO® bricks to create fun, simple sculptures based on the ABC’s. Coming LEGOS® with music, books, finger games and more – kids gain a greater awareness of the world around them – from Alligators to Zebras!
Bricks 4 Kidz Long Island Northshore offers a variety of themed summer camps - half l day for ages 6-12. We will be running camps in Dix Hills, Island Kids in Northport, and our new Creativity Center located in Syosset. Call for more information.
|Want to learn more about this business? Send them a direct inquiry.|
Bricks 4 Kidz™ and Challenge Island offer summer camps that are fun and educational. Bricks 4 Kidz™ camps use themed games and activities that introduce STEM concepts to young children through programs such as Space Adventure, Super Heroes, Robotics, Comic Creator, and others. Challenge Island camp, with its tribal theme, fosters creative and critical thinking skills as students work together to complete challenges with infinite solutions. Each day, campers present their creative genius and discuss their problems and solutions. Both camps offer the perfect mix of learning and fun!
Read More About Bricks 4 Kidz (TM) - We Learn, We Build, We Play. With Lego® Bricks
Lego STEM Learning and Birthday Parties in Syosset
Hands-on STEM academic enrichment program Bricks 4 Kidz recently opened its Syosset location. The Lego-based program offers after-school STEM education classes, Lego day camps, field trips, and Lego-themed birthday parties.
Summer Activities in Suffolk County, Long Island
Look up great summer activities for kids in Suffolk County, Long Island. NYMetroParents' guide helps you find kids classes, Nassau County summer camps, summer programs, activities near Nassau County, and family excursions close by. Find all of your summer activities for kids in Northport, Dix Hills, Commack, Sayville, Cold Spring Harbor, and more in Suffolk County, Long Island.