Our programs provide an extraordinary atmosphere for students to build unique creations, play games, and have loads of fun using LEGO® bricks. The activities are designed to trigger young children’s lively imaginations and build their self-confidence. Children work with exciting themes such as machines, outer space and the environment.
BRICKS4KIDZ Long Island is currently offering after-school programs at numerous local area public and private preschools and elementary schools. If your school is not currently offering a program and you would like information on how to bring Bricks 4 Kidz to your child’s school please contact Lisa Gallo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to participate outside of the school, Bricks 4 Kidz Long Island offers our Saturday Series throughout the school year, and summer camp programs all summer long. Our online schedule is updated regularly to show you what we have available.
Is your LEGO® fan having a birthday? Bricks 4 Kidz would be pleased to make your child’s birthday one that you remember as a very special event. Come to our Creativity Center and have your party equipped with our mini-figure factory, games and unique Bricks 4 Kidz model building – all while focusing on the fun factor necessary to make any party a great success!
If you have any questions or do not see the information that you are looking for please call us at 631.239.8720. We would be pleased to talk to you about our programs and your child’s interests.
- Looking for something different this year? A party that combines games and creativity? Why not have a Bricks 4 Kidz® party?
- Deluxe Party Package for 10 Children (1 Hour) $299.00
- - Bricks 4 Kidz Party Host
- - Free play with our giant tub of LEGO® bricks
- - Optional Model build which you help choose from our extensive list
- - Games/Challenges with LEGO® bricks
- - Invitations and envelopes
- - Extra child $15.00
- -$10.00 Gift certificate per child
- - Cups/forks/napkins/plates
- - Car Racing on our Bricks 4 Kidz ramp
- - Bricks 4 Kidz Spin Art
- Premiere Party Package for 10 Children (1 Hour) $325.00
- Includes everything from the Deluxe Party Package plus:
- – Mini-Figure Factory – each guest takes home a mini-figure
- - Additional Children $15.00
- The Workz Party Package for 15 Children (1 and 1/2 Hours) $429.00
- *If ordering food for adults, we suggest the 30 min add on to allow for enough time for the party.
- Includes everything from the Premiere Party Package plus:
- – Pizza or Bagels/Drinks
- - Bricks 4 Kidz T-shirt for Birthday Child
- - Thank You Cards
- - Additional Children $16.95
- - Bricks 4 Kidz Zip Line Model
- Parties are available to book on the following days and times
- Saturday: 11:00-12:30, 1:30-3:00, 4:00-5:30
- Sunday: 1:00-2:30, 3:30-5:00
- Please Note: A Non-refundable deposit of $50 is required at the time of booking to secure your date. Please arrive for your party no earlier than 15 minutes prior to party start time. Food and paper goods for adult guests are the responsibility of the birthday child’s parents. We do not provide cake or balloons. Gratuity is greatly appreciated.
- Please call to book your Birthday Party and to inquire about availability
- Summer Camps
After School Programs
Elementary Level – After-School Enrichment Classes
- This is a hands-on class where students design and build machines, buildings and other constructions using LEGO® bricks. While exploring new concepts related to architecture, engineering, manufacturing, the environment, etc., students develop problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Participants build a new project each week.
- Once the project is completed, children use the rest of their time to expand their projects and collaborate with one another.
- Students work in a lab-type setting using LEGO® bricks with an integrated curriculum based on math, social studies and science.
- Instructional content includes concepts of friction, gravity and torque, scale, gears, axles and beams.
- The material covered in each session will vary depending on students’ ages, experience, and skill level.
- All materials will be provided.
- For children to play and socialize with friends while learning fundamental concepts in a noncompetitive setting.
- To build problem-solving skills, provide an opportunity for creative expression and foster an appreciation of how things work.
- Many children already know how to build with LEGO® bricks, but with a little coaching they can learn concepts of engineering, architecture, and physics using the plastic components.
- Students will further develop problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Students work in a team environment.
- The program runs through-out the school year and follows the school calendar.
- Classes meet 1 hour per week.
- Each class costs $20 per student, typically paid by the parent
Mommy and Me – PreK Enrichment Ages 1-2
Soft LEGO® bricks, bubbles, music and a parachute! These are just some of the time-tested toys that will delight and ignite your little one’s senses. Bricks 4 Kidz tm is proud to present Mommy and Me – for our littlest neighbors. Join us for one-hour of Mommy and Me fun with your 1-2 year old and meet up with other caregivers and children in the area. Play Well Mommy and Me classes are designed to create a time of fun, learning and bonding between the toddler child and mother or other care-giver. It is also an avenue to socialize with other caregivers and children in an educational yet relaxed environment. Using large soft blocks, Duplos®, animals, songs and movement, this class will focus on fine and gross motor skills, shapes and colors.
Play Well PreK – Mommy and Me PreK Enrichment Ages 3 – 4
Introduce essential preschool skills and bond with your child with a fun, new approach to enrichment based on the time-tested popularity of LEGO® bricks! Introduce your preschooler to the fun of learning, building and playing the Bricks 4 Kidz tm way. Watch their eyes light up as they dig into a pile of brightly colored DUPLO® bricks to create fun, simple sculptures based on the ABC’s. Coming LEGOS® with music, books, finger games and more – kids gain a greater awareness of the world around them – from Alligators to Zebras!
Bricks 4 Kidz Long Island Northshore offers a variety of themed summer camps - half l day for ages 6-12. We will be running camps in Dix Hills, Island Kids in Northport, and our new Creativity Center located in Syosset. Call for more information.
|Want to learn more about this business? Send them a direct inquiry.|
Give your child a unique birthday experience with a Bricks 4 Kidz™ party at our Creativity Center in Syosset. Children will enjoy a variety of activities, games, and challenges using LEGO® bricks. Parties are customized to fit your birthday child’s specific age and interests. Activities include: Customizing car and zip line models, using LEGO® bricks to race on our two-lane ramp and zip line, creating colorful spin art, Building take home mini-figures, and more. Party themes include: Ninjago, Super Hero, and Mining/Crafting. Several packages and party favor options available.
Read More About Bricks 4 Kidz (TM)
Lego STEM Learning and Birthday Parties in Syosset
Hands-on STEM academic enrichment program Bricks 4 Kidz recently opened its Syosset location. The Lego-based program offers after-school STEM education classes, Lego day camps, field trips, and Lego-themed birthday parties.
Summer Activities in Suffolk County, Long Island
Look up great summer activities for kids in Suffolk County, Long Island. NYMetroParents' guide helps you find kids classes, Nassau County summer camps, summer programs, activities near Nassau County, and family excursions close by. Find all of your summer activities for kids in Northport, Dix Hills, Commack, Sayville, Cold Spring Harbor, and more in Suffolk County, Long Island.
UPDATE YOUR MICROSITE