Built in 1996, the Westchester Skating Academy has quickly become the premiere skating facility in the Westchester County Area.
Conveniently located in Elmsford, New York, WSA is one of the only NHL twin rink facilities in Westchester County.
Open seven days a week, we offer quality skating programs in a warm and nurturing atmosphere.
We look forward to seeing you soon at Elmsford's coolest place for family fun!
Learn to Skate
Classes Starting every 8 weeks
**SIGN UP NOW!!**
Our Learn to Skate Classes start every 8 week. At The Westchester Skating Academy, we are committed to fostering the development of every skater that enters our facility. The "Learn to Skate" program teaches the sport of skating to enthusiast from three years old through adulthood.
Winter 2014 - 15 Season
- Plays from September to March with a 20 game schedule, plus playoffs.
- Teams are required to pay a team fee.
- Games are played any night of the week with start times ranging from 8:00pm to 11:00pm.
- There are 6 divisional levels of play. (Based on skill level)
- For Adults 18 years and over.
- Certified Officials and experienced Scorekeepers provided.
- Pointstreak Stats.
- Trophies and awards for Divisional Winners.
- Team Rep meeting is usually late August or early September.
- Individual players welcome.
|Want to learn more about this business? Send them a direct inquiry.|
Weekly camps for all ages and abilities. Mini Camp, designed for preschool through eight-year-olds, includes two daily skating lessons, plus nature, science, magic, soccer, and crafts from June 8-July 3 and Aug. 17-28. Figure Skating Camp runs for 11 weeks beginning June 22 with Olympic coaches. Hockey Camp runs for 9 weeks beginning July 6 and offers excellent player development.
Read More About Westchester Skating Academy (WSA)
Summer Activities in Westchester County, NY Part 2
Do you need great summer activities for kids in Westchester County, NY? Use our guide to find kids classes, Westchester summer camps, summer programs, activities near Westchester County, and family excursions close by. Summer activities in Westchester are at your fingertips.
Is Hockey the Right Sport for Your Child?: Tips from NY Islander Doug Weight and Other Experts
Thinking of becoming a hockey parent? NY Islander Doug Weight and other experts weigh in on the pros and cons of hitting the rink with your child.