Day Trips: Queens' Flushing Meadows Corona Park
By Celene McDermott
Awesome Summer Activities Sent to You!
Never Hear “I’m Bored!”
Activities Sent Weekly
- Flushing Meadows Lake Boathouse: 718-271-3005; open weekdays 11am-6pm and weekends 11am-7pm, June-October
- Aquatic Center: 718-271-7572
- Mets Tickets: 718-507-TIXX
- National Tennis Center: 718-760-6200
- Playground for All Children: 718-699-8283
- Pitch N Putt Golf and Miniature Golf: 718-271-8182
- Carousel: 718-760-9583
- New York Hall of Science: 718-699-0005; www.nyhallsci.org
- Queens Museum of Art: 718-592-9700; www.queensmuseum.org
- Queens Botanical Garden: 718-886-3800; www.queensbotanical.org
- Queens Theatre in the Park: 718-760-0064; www.queenstheatre.org
- Queens Wildlife Conservation Center: 718-271-1500; www.queenszoo.com
- Athletic fields permits: 718-760-6889 for baseball, soccer, or cricket; 719-699-4225 for tennis
For more information: 718-760-6565 or www.nycgovparks.org
Want more content like this?
More Family Activities Articles:
The Voelker Orth Museum Aug. 10, 2021
Join The Voelker Orth Museum for Watercolor Painting in the Garden. Whether you have painted...
All Star Studios
Forest Hills, NY
Classes offered include Ballet, Jazz, Tap, Hip Hop, Theater, and Acrobatics for children starting at age 3 to Adults. Private classes and birthday par...
Forest Park Carousel Amusement Village
Forest Park Carousel is an historic Carousel nestled within Forest Park in Woodhaven, Queens. It was originally carved by hand in 1903 by Master Danie...
Rose Academy of Ballet
Forest Hills, NY
Established In 2006, Rose Academy Of Ballet Has A Place For All Who Appreciate A Fun Classical Approach To Dance Training And Dance Education.
Music Together® With Music and Me
For hundreds of thousands of families worldwide, (and thousands in Queens!), Music Together is children and their grownups sharing joyfully in singing...