Get our weekly guide to the best local family events!
Makes 18 pancakes
1 cup white flour
1/2 cup whole wheat
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
1 large egg
1 1/4 cup whole milk
1 tbsp honey
1 tbsp vegetable oil, plus extra for greasing the pan
1 cup pumpkin puree, canned
1 cup cream cheese
2 tbsp cocoa powder
2 tbsp honey
1. Sift the first six ingredients for pancakes in a bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients for pancakes.
3. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet until combined; it is OK if there are some lumps.
4. Heat a large sauté pan or griddle over medium heat and grease with oil.
5. Drop about 2 tbsp of the pancake mixture onto the griddle and cook for two minutes on each side, until golden.
6. Set aside and allow to cool.
7. In a small bowl, combine all of the ingredients for the filling until smooth.
8. Place 1 tbsp of the filling between two pancakes to make a sammie.
9. Continue to make the rest of the sammies.
*Tip: use an ice cream scooper to drop the pancake batter onto the griddle for perfectly round pancakes
Also see: More healthy and delicious Halloween-inspired recipes from Weelicious
New York, NY 10036
351 E. 74th St.
New York, NY
250 Post Road E., Suite 106
Westport, CT 06880
FIND LOCAL EVENTS:
Sep 25, 2017
May 18, 2015
Sep 06, 2017
Aug 31, 2017
Sep 22, 2017
Aug 30, 2017
Aug 24, 2017
NYMetroParents directories list the best businesses, professionals, and resources in your area. Click your region and get started!
Get NY MetroParents via Email