Middlebury, Vermont: Fun in the Quaint State
Awesome Family Holiday Activities in Your Inbox!
The Best Family Holiday Activities Sent to Your Inbox!
Delivered right to your inbox
If You Go
- TAM: part of the Middlebury Area Land Trust. Maps at www.maltvt.org.
- Henry Sheldon Museum of Vermont History: open Tuesday-Saturday 10am-5pm, 1-5pm on Sundays in summer. $5; kids $3. www.henrysheldonmuseum.org.
- Maple Landmark Woodcraft: open Monday-Friday 9am-5pm, Saturday 9am-4pm. Tours are $10 for up to 10 people. www.maplelandmark.com.
- Otter Creek Brewing: tours at 1, 3, and 5pm. www.ottercreekbrewing.com.
- Moonlit Alpacas: open for tours Wednesday-Sunday 10am-4pm. www.moonlitalpacas.com.
- Middlebury College Museum of Art: open Tuesday-Friday 10am-5pm, ? Saturday and Sunday noon-5pm; closed for college holidays.www.middlebury.edu.
- Fire & Ice: www.fireandicerestaurant.com.
- Tully & Marie's: www.tullyandmaries.com.
- Swift House Inn: www.swifthouseinn.com.
- Middlebury Inn: www.middleburyinn.com.