A Trip to Northampton, Mass.
Great Family Activities Sent to You!
The Best Family Holiday Activities Sent to Your Inbox!
Delivered right to your inbox
• The Haymarket Café, 185 Main Street, 413-586-9969.
• The Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art, in Amherst, is open 10am-4pm Tuesday-Friday, 10am-5pm Saturday, and noon-5pm Sunday.$7, $5 ages 1-18, and $20 for a family of two adults and two youths. www.picturebookart.org.
• Children’s Museum at Holyoke is open Wednesday-Saturday 10am-4pm, Sunday noon-4pm. $6 over age 1.www.childrensmuseumholyoke.org.
• National Yiddish Book Center is open Monday-Friday 10am-4pm, Sunday 11am-4pm. Admission is free.www.yiddishbookcenter.org.
• Valley Bicycle, 8 Railroad Street, Hadley, rents bicycles and tag-alongs or trailers for kids. 800-831-5437.
• Stump Sprouts, in West Hawley, charges $12 for a trail pass, $8 for ages 13-18, $5 for ages 6-12, and free for under age 6.Skis are $12 for adults, $7 for ages 12 and under; snowshoes are $7 for adults, $4 for 12 and under. www.stumpsprouts.com.