NYC Will Host First-Ever National Student Entrepreneurs Summit This April
The summit will give away $25,000 in seed capital to students looking to start their own businesses.
Be the first to know!
Get the most exciting updates from NYMetroParents
The summit needs your help to raise funds and facilitate mentorship opportunities. Here's what's needed:
- Donations for the crowdfunding campaign
- Entrepreneurs within the tri-state area to volunteer as mentors for registered students
- Additional student business plan submissions
- Promotion of the conference to students within the tri-state area
- Corporate sponsors to donate food and/or cover expenses
The summit hopes to raise $30,000 by December 31. For more information on how to donate or facilitate mentorship opportunities, visit its website.
Business Arsenal University
152 Madison Avenue