PBS Sponsors Early Childhood Attachment Toolkit Campaign
Get can’t-miss family activities sent to you!
Get the Best Kid-Friendly Activities
Sent to You Weekly!
4. Connect with your baby through touch, physical comfort, laughter, and play
5. Take care of your own emotional and physical well-being
10 Ways to Connect with Your Baby
1. Spend one-on-one time
3. Dance to your favorite music
4. Mimic baby's cooing and vocalization
5. Engage in laughter and play
6. Comfort your baby through touch
7. Make eye contact
8. Talk and read
9. Hold or wear your baby close to you
10. Give a soothing bath
To read more about the upcoming PBS documentary "This Emotional Life," click here.