Action for Healthy Kids Provides Grants to Parents
Make a positive change in your child's school!
Get kid-friendly activities sent to you!
Get the Best Family Activities
How to apply:
- Review the application and application instructions.
- Register for the grant webinar to learn about specific grant details and eligibility requirements and receive helpful tips for applying.
- We recommend you complete a paper application with your school health team prior to submitting your application online. Once the paper application is complete, it will take ~30 minutes to submit online. (No school health team? Learn how to start one or contact [email protected] for support.)
- Log in or create an account on the Action for Healthy Kids school portal. Applications must be submitted online.
- Once there, connect your account with the school(s) for which you are applying. To do this, click on My Profile, then the Add or Manage Schools button.
- Click on Grants, and select the Parents for Healthy Kids grant. Then, complete your application!