ARTECHOUSE in Chelsea Market Announces New Audio-Visual Exhibit
The newest installation at the sensory art museum ARTECHOUSE opens on March 1.
Awesome Summer Activities Sent to You!
Never Hear “I’m Bored!”
To keep visitors safe, ARTECHOUSE has implemented the following safety precautions throughout all of its locations:
- New operating hours have been put in place to ensure sufficient time for cleaning and sanitation.
- Art space sessions continue to be limited in capacity along with split session start times to ensure seamless entry and proper social distancing.
- Mask or face coverings must be worn inside the art space at all times.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been added throughout the art space.
- Suggested safe distancing of 6 feet apart from others will be strictly enforced.
- Professional cleaning and sanitizing will take place prior to each daily opening.
- Hourly cleaning and sanitizing of the art space will be performed by team members.
- Visitors that are experiencing illness symptoms will have the option of rebooking.