ARTECHOUSE in Chelsea Market Announces New Audio-Visual Exhibit
The newest installation at the sensory art museum ARTECHOUSE opens on March 1.
Great Spring Activities - in your inbox!
Spring Family Activities in Your Inbox!
Sent every weekend
To keep visitors safe, ARTECHOUSE has implemented the following safety precautions throughout all of its locations:
- New operating hours have been put in place to ensure sufficient time for cleaning and sanitation.
- Art space sessions continue to be limited in capacity along with split session start times to ensure seamless entry and proper social distancing.
- Mask or face coverings must be worn inside the art space at all times.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been added throughout the art space.
- Suggested safe distancing of 6 feet apart from others will be strictly enforced.
- Professional cleaning and sanitizing will take place prior to each daily opening.
- Hourly cleaning and sanitizing of the art space will be performed by team members.
- Visitors that are experiencing illness symptoms will have the option of rebooking.