Baked Apples with Pumpkin Seeds
Get family activities sent to you
Get things to do with your kids
Delivered right to your inbox
4. In a roasting pan, place the peeled apples (inside side up). In the center of each apple, add sugar. Then pour cinnamon powder around each apple.
5. In an oven pre-heated to 300 degrees, bake the apples for 15 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, in a medium-size bowl, toss together the cranberries, currents, honey, pumpkin seeds, and orange zest (this will act as a topping for the apples).
7. Remove apples from the oven and top each with ¼ cup of the honey mixture.
8. Put baking pan with apples back in the oven for an additional 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and serve either hot or cold.