1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees and spray a baking sheet with oil (or line with parchment paper).
2. Using a rolling pin, gently crush cereal (in a sealed plastic bag) into coarsely crushed flakes. Alternatively, you can quickly pulse the cereal in a food processor.
3. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together Flour Blend, crushed cereal, baking soda, and salt. In another bowl, whisk together egg, sugar, oil, Sneaky Chef No-Nut-Butter, Orange Puree and vanilla. Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix just until combined.
4. Pinch off tablespoon amounts of dough and roll about 20 balls in your hands. Place on the prepared cookie sheet about an inch apart. Gently press your thumb into the center of each ball to make an indent. Fill the indent with a few chocolate chips or a half teaspoon of jam.
5. Bake 16-18 minutes, or until golden brown.