On the Blogroll: Dad and Buried
Get can’t-miss family activities sent to you!
Get the Best Family Activities
Most of all, Julianelle wants his readers to find the blog amusing. Having a family, he says, is not all sunshine and rainbows. He needs to be honest, but that doesn’t mean people can’t find it funny. “I hope people laugh mostly,” Julianelle says.
Did you know Julianelle writes a column for NYMP called Ask Dad and Buried? Read his advice below:
- Should I Let My Child Quit Drum Lessons?
- Should I Get My Child an iPhone?
- Should I Rent a Venue for My Son's Birthday?
- How Do We Deal with Political Talk at Thanksgiving Dinner?
- How Do I Teach my Kids During Online Learning?
- My Kids Get too Much Screen Time. Am I a Bad Parent?
- How do We Survive the Home Stretch Until Summer?
- How Can I Help My Child Get the Courage to Dunk His Head When Swimming?
- Why Do Kids Have So Much Laundry?
- How Can I Put the Fun Back in Fall Family Fun for Myself?
- I'm Excited to Host Family for the Holidays. Am I Crazy?
- How Can I Involve My Child in Buying Holiday Gifts?