DIY Halloween Costume: Duct Tape Mask and Cape
Plan Epic Summer Outings - Get Activities Sent to You!
Summer Family Fun Ideas
Sent Every Weekend
Instructions for Mask:
- Choose the colors and patterns you’d like to use to craft and decorate your Halloween mask.
- Cover the entire mask with the desired base color. (We used Pearl White Scotch® Color & Pattern Duct Tape.)
- Tape two pieces of the Scotch® Color & Pattern Duct Tape of your choice together.
- Cut the combined tapes into long, thin triangles using the X-ACTO Knife.
- Secure the triangle cut-outs to the top of the mask.
- Use the X-ACTO Knife to cut long and thin strips of the accent colors (we used Tangerine Orange and Violet Purple) and place them creatively on the mask.
- Use Scotch® Precision scissors to ensure even, clean cuts.
- Overlap tape carefully to ensure the pattern edges from each piece line up correctly.
- Press firmly to guarantee a smooth and secure result.
- Get the kids to help! This is a fun and safe project to work on together.