FrostFest Kicks off at Bryant Park with Bumper Cars on Ice and More
FrostFest 2019 will feature NYC's first ever bumper cars on ice as well as a variety of other family-friendly winter activities.
Be the first to know!
Get the most exciting updates from NYMetroParents
- Skating Showcase with Johnny Weir and the Special Olympics, 6-645pm
- Live Band Karaoke, 7-9pm
Saturday, Feb. 2:
- Kilt Skate, 2:30-5pm (Hosted by the American-Scottish Foundation)
- Live Music in the Lodge by Urban Space
- Cozy Sweater Pup Meetup, 1-4pm
- Puppet Show in Overlook, 2-3pm
- Catch (and release!) penguins in the Bryant Park Fountain, 11am-2pm
Sunday, Feb. 3
- Watch the Big Game at 6:30pm
- Catch (and release!) penguins in the Bryant Park fountain, 11am-2pm
Winter Fitness Offerings:
- Winter Warmup: Core Power Yoga, Tuesdays through Feb. 26, 8am-9am
- DO it All with Jane DO, Mondays through Feb. 25, 6:30-7:30pm
- Morning Boot Camp with The Rise NYC, Wednesday through Feb. 27, 6:30-7am
- Exerskate, Thursdays through Feb. 28, 8-8:30am
For more information about Frost Fest 2019 at Bryant Park visit the Bryant Park website.