Apple Cinnamon French Toast, Apple Sauce Fruit Leather, and Apple Cider Ice Cream Float Recipes
These North Coast Organic recipes are wholesome and delicious!
Get kid-friendly activities sent to you!
Get the Best Family Activities
- In a large bowl, whisk together the first six ingredients.
- Pour into a large pie pan and heat a griddle on medium-high heat.
- Add the oil and disperse to cover the entire griddle.
- Dip the bread into the apple sauce mixture and coat evenly on both sides.
- Toast each piece on both sides until golden brown.
- Place on plates and top with powdered sugar and mixed berries. Our favorite enhancements are North Coast Apple Syrup (recipe on website) or honey drizzle.
- 1 24-ounce jar of North Coast Organic applesauce
- 1 vanilla bean, beans scraped out
- Add the vanilla bean to the applesauce and stir to combine.
- Place a 10 x 16 inch silicon baking mat over top a metal baking sheet. Pour the apple sauce over top of the silicon mat and spread it intone even layer.
- Place the baking sheet into the oven and bake for 2[1/2] – 3 hours.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and let cool. Cut 10 1[1/2]-inch strips of parchment paper.
- Slowly pull the fruit leather off and cut it into 1[1/2] inch strips. Place the fruit leather strips onto the parchment paper strips and roll up.