Get local family events delivered to your inbox.
Tips for Visiting the PepsiCo Sculpture Gardens
- You need ID to gain entry onto the gated property.
- Grounds are accessible via car only.
- No pets allowed, a change from the past, as I noted above.
- No feeding the ducks or fish.
- No sunbathing or playing sports.
- Signs post that no bikes, skateboards, rollerblades, Segways, scooters, or hoverboards are allowed. It doesn’t say anything about strollers or wheelchairs; however the pathways are made of loose stones, so it would make using any sort of wheeled vehicle difficult. I suggest not taking strollers and calling ahead if wheelchair access is required.
- Public Bathrooms and vending machines are located at the welcome center in the gardens parking lot.
- Visiting hours: 10am–4pm , Saturday and Sundays
- The PepsiCo Sculpture Gardens sculpture garden is located at: 700 Anderson Hill Rd., Purchase, NY 10577
Discover all the best things to do with kids in Westchester.