Six Flags Great Adventure Announces HALLOWFEST Coming This Fall
Daytime and nighttime Halloween-themed thrills and chills will be available for all members of the family, at a safe distance.
Get Great Family Activities!
Get Great Family Activities!!
Six Flags worked in partnership with its epidemiologist consultants to create a safe and fun Halloween experience that exceeds federal, state, and local safety guidelines. Park attendance will be carefully monitored to avoid overcrowding and all visitors will be required to make a reservation to attend HALLOWFEST.
- All team members (including scare-actors) and guests 2 years and older will be required to wear masks covering the nose and mouth while in the parks
- No indoor mazes, haunted houses, or indoor shows will be operated at this time; Some haunted trails and scare zones will be operated outdoors with social distancing strictly enforced
- A limited number of nighttime scare-actors will remain at least six feet away from guests and one another
- Guests viewing outdoor entertainment will be separated by at least six feet
- Props, rides, restraints, handrails, and dining and restroom facilities will be cleaned and sanitized regularly
- Multiple alcohol-based hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the parks for guest and team member usage
HALLOWFEST reservations will be available online for members and season pass holders beginning Sept. 3 at 12pm and for daily ticket holders beginning Sept. 4 at 12pm. For more information about Six Flags' safety guidelines and reservations, visit the Six Flags Great Adventure website.
Until HALLOWFEST, Six Flags Great Adventure is open on a reservation-only basis and The Wild Safari-Drive-Thru Adventure is operating daily through Sept. 27, and then weekends and select days through Thanksgiving.