Your Summer Family Vacation: Water Safety Tips
Be the first to know!
Get the most exciting updates from NYMetroParents
Then dive in with the following tips from Smugglers' aquatics staff!
- Know your child’s swimming ability.
- Follow height and swim ability requirements on waterslides and other features.
- Supervise your child whenever they are in or near water. Even a slight aspiration of water can be frightening for a young child and impact his or her positive experience.
- If you see your child shivering or with blue-tinged lips, suggest a break to warm up and have that snuggly towel ready.
- Obey all water recreation facility rules: They are in place for your child’s safety.
May your summer days be filled with plenty of splash time!
Smugglers’ Notch Resort in Vermont offers eight pools and four waterslides, plus two recreational reservoirs that feature water play features like an inflated trampoline and flume slide. From the Splashville splash pad to the 30 foot high Giant Rapid River Ride, Smugglers’ summer aquatics facilities thrill all ages.
See more about planning your Smugglers' Notch vacation, or call 888-393-9097.