Get our weekly guide to the best local family events!
Arts & Crafts
Classes for Kids
Classes for Parents
February 13, 2018
Long Island Children's Museum
Pre-school & younger, Young elementary
$4 with musuem admission: $13; free children younger than 1
Join us each week as we read childhood classics and introduce new favorites; followed by a take-home, book-inspired craft.
Address: 11 Davis Ave. Garden City, NY 11530
Long Island Children’s Museum is a hands-on museum for kids and their grown-ups. Long Island Children's Museum invites visitors of all ages, backgrounds and abilities to explore freely, discover their passions, and appreciate the communities and world we share.
Standard hours: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Wheelchair accessible: Yes Stroller parking: Yes Stroller check: No Bring food: Yes Buy food: Yes Where is food allowed: Food allowed in designated spots Changing tables in the women's room(s): Yes Changing tables in the men's room(s): Yes Family bathroom: Yes
Enjoy play days at the award-winning Long Island Children’s Museum (LICM), specifically designed to support and nurture your child’s developmental stages. LICM provides families with opportunities to play and learn…together.
• Interactive exhibits and programs that stretch minds and bodies
• TotSpot gallery, designed specifically for crawlers, cruisers and toddlers
• Daily early childhood classes to build confidence as little ones cook, craft and dance
• A stage you never outgrow; live theater presented in a relaxed, intimate setting.
• Workshops introducing complex themes and timely topics in fun and engaging ways
• Free parking in two lots surrounding Museum
• Museum is fully accessible; assistive devices
• Cafeteria with vended food
• Coat Room with lockers
Parking: Free Play area: Indoor and Outdoor Party room: Yes
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest
Tell them you saw it on
NYMetroParents directories list the best businesses, professionals, and resources in your area. Click your region and get started!
Get NYMetroParents via Email