Long Island Children’s Museum is a hands-on museum for kids and their grown-ups. Long Island Children's Museum invites visitors of all ages, backgrounds and abilities to explore freely, discover their passions, and appreciate the communities and world we share.
- Standard hours: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Wheelchair accessible: Yes
- Stroller parking: Yes
- Stroller check: No
- Bring food: Yes
- Buy food: Yes
- Where is food allowed: Food allowed in designated spots
- Changing tables in the women's room(s): Yes
- Changing tables in the men's room(s): Yes
- Family bathroom: Yes
Enjoy play days at the award-winning Long Island Children’s Museum (LICM), specifically designed to support and nurture your child’s developmental stages. LICM provides families with opportunities to play and learn…together.
• Interactive exhibits and programs that stretch minds and bodies
• TotSpot gallery, designed specifically for crawlers, cruisers and toddlers
• Daily early childhood classes to build confidence as little ones cook, craft and dance
• A stage you never outgrow; live theater presented in a relaxed, intimate setting.
• Workshops introducing complex themes and timely topics in fun and engaging ways
• Free parking in two lots surrounding Museum
• Museum is fully accessible; assistive devices
• Cafeteria with vended food
• Coat Room with lockers
- Parking: Free
- Play area: Indoor and Outdoor
- Party room: Yes