The Staten Island Zoo’s annual SPOOKTACULAR returns for two fun-filled days on October 19 & 20, 2019. Don’t miss Staten Island’s largest Halloween-themed event brimming with shows, games, and enchantment spread over the Zoo’s 8-acre campus.
• Costume Contest – All children in costume can join in!
• Halloween Town – Interactive games for children
• Carousel – Take a spin on the magical carousel
• Candy Land – A happy place with candy, crafts and music
• Musical-Comedy Shows – Continuous live performances
• Hay Maze – Laugh-filled play zone
• Kooky Karnival – A traditional family-friendly arcade
• Monster Alley – A scary section for the brave-at-heart…beware!
• Main Building – Three wings transformed into themed attractions
• Café – Hot apple cider, Hot chocolate,Burgers, Pretzels and more.
• Photo Ops – Colorful costume characters & scenes for photos!
Address: 614 Broadway
Staten Island, NY 10310
About Staten Island Zoo
Standard hours: 10 am to 4:45pm daily
Wheelchair accessible: Yes
Stroller parking: No
Stroller check: No
Bring food: Yes
Buy food: Yes
Where is food allowed: Food allowed in designated spots
Changing tables in the women's room(s): Yes
Changing tables in the men's room(s): Yes
Family bathroom: No
The Staten Island Zoo is a 8-acre suburban zoo in West Brighton, Staten Island, New York City. The zoo is open year round except on Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Day.
Nearest public transportation stop:
Upcoming Events at Staten Island Zoo: