NYMetroParents, the parenting division of Davler Media Group, publishes eight regional print magazines around the greater New York City metro region, as well as the website nymetroparents.com.Read more...
The Staten Island Zoo’s annual SPOOKTACULAR returns for two fun-filled days on October 19 & 20, 2019. Don’t miss Staten Island’s largest Halloween-themed event brimming with shows, games, and enchantment spread over the Zoo’s 8-acre campus.
• Costume Contest – All children in costume can join in!
• Halloween Town – Interactive games for children
• Carousel – Take a spin on the magical carousel
• Candy Land – A happy place with candy, crafts and music
• Musical-Comedy Shows – Continuous live performances
• Hay Maze – Laugh-filled play zone
• Kooky Karnival – A traditional family-friendly arcade
• Monster Alley – A scary section for the brave-at-heart…beware!
• Main Building – Three wings transformed into themed attractions
• Café – Hot apple cider, Hot chocolate,Burgers, Pretzels and more.
• Photo Ops – Colorful costume characters & scenes for photos!
Staten Island, NY
The Staten Island Zoo is a 8-acre suburban zoo in West Brighton, Staten Island, New York City. The zoo is open year round except on Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Day.
Over 1,000 Events