REMNANTS OF THE ORIGINAL ERIE CANAL: Tintypes by N.W. Gibbons

This event has already taken place. Click here for the latest events.

February 01, 2014 through March 27, 2014

Mon-Thurs 9-9 , Fri 9-6 , Sat 9-5 , Sun 1-5.

Westport Library

Westport

All Ages

FREE

Event description: The exhibit chronicles the remains of the once great Erie Canal, completed in 1825, which ran from Lake Erie to the Hudson River, and originally included 83 locks to accommodate the increasing barge traffic between the two points. Through March 27.

Address: 20 Jesup Road
Westport , CT 06880
Phone: 203-291-4800
Website: westportlibrary.org

 Share