NYMetroParents, the parenting division of Davler Media Group, publishes eight regional print magazines around the greater New York City metro region, as well as the website nymetroparents.com.Read more...
Did you know that if you pay your nanny, babysitter or senior caregiver more than $2,200 a year, then you owe taxes? Most families have no idea the responsibilities that entail with being a household employer. As a household employer, you must comply with certain tax obligations, commonly referred to as “nanny taxes” or “household payroll taxes.”
Since 1992, Care.com HomePay has been the leading provider for nanny and tax payroll services, helping over 60,000 families. We understand that not everyone is an expert, so we’re here to help. Household employment is complex. You can rely on us to handle it all—from payroll to taxes to budget planning.
* Handle the paperwork to set you up with state and federal tax IDs
* Calculate gross and net pay; no extra charge for weekly payroll
* Run payroll automatically so you can set it and forget it
* Prep, file and send state and federal tax returns and payments
* Prep and file year-end tax documents including W-2 forms
* Handle all changes in tax rules to avoid penalties
* Find tax breaks to help your bottom line
* Unparalleled professional help by phone, email and online portal
* Support in understanding federal, state & local domestic worker requirements
* Access to background checks, contracts and workers' comp, plus benefits for household workers
Contact us today to learn more about these topics and get your free consultation.
Get at-home fun ideas