Concordia Summer CampClick Here to Get More Info
Welcome to the 2017 season of the Camp Concordia!
The new year features a number of new programs and online registration for children ages 3-16 in the Bronxville, New York and Westchester County areas.
Camp Concordia provides opportunities for boys and girls to learn new skills, make new friends, share fun and laughter. We have been offering summer camp memories for over 30 years, since offering our first camp in 1981.
Our summer camp offers a wide variety of programs including art, basketball, enrichment, music, theater, sports and more. All classes and programs are taught by professional instructors.
Camp Concordia programs are certified by the New York State and Westchester County Departments of Health. In addition, our programs have an impeccable safety record in providing a safe environment for our campers. Safety is indeed first at Camp Concordia!
The camp location is on the beautiful Concordia College campus in Bronxville, New York, and we offer a wide variety of summer camp activities for kids of all ages, from babies to high school students. The children spend their days having fun while making friends, learning new skills, and trying new experiences in the arts, athletics, and other enrichment activities.
All classes are taught by professional instructors, assisted by a dedicated group of college student counselors and high school aged counselors-in-training. All of our staff members are great role models for the children as they teach through their own behaviors and positive attitudes. The highly qualified Program Directors are always on campus, supervising their programs daily to ensure that all campers receive the best possible experience at Concordia Summer Camp.
Camp Concordia programs are certified by the New York State and the Westchester County Departments of Health.
- Early Childhood Conservatory of Music: Offering Music classes for children ages 6 months–5 years.
- Early Childhood Enrichment Programs: Offering themed sessions that allow young campers ages 3–5 to make new friends, develop new skills and experience wonderful discoveries!
- Early Childhood Sports: Children gain enthusiasm for physical activity through team sports, sport-specific instruction, and active play.
- Conservatory of Music - Grades 1–12: Offering music and art programs for students of all levels of musical and artistic proficiency.
- Sports Camp - Grades 1–9: Fostering fundamental skills for younger campers and advanced skill development and strategies for older campers.
- Enrichment Program - Grades 1–9: Providing fun, creative, and stimulating courses to satisfy a wide range of interests to uncover hidden talents while challenging the mind and imagination.
- Slam Dunk Basketball - Ages 6–16: A five-day intensive Basketball Program led by Concordia College Head Men's Basketball Coach, Brian Sondey, and Concordia Clippers Basketball team members.
Do you want to improve your basketball skills while having fun? This program will take place in Concordia College’s spacious gym in the Meyer Athletic Center. The program is open to both boys and girls and players will be grouped by age, ability and gender. Our 5-day session will be led by Concordia College’s Head Men’s Basketball Coach, Brian Sondey, and include players from the Concordia Men’s Basketball team as counselors. This program consists of individual skill building, drills, game play with instruction, confidence building, teamwork and good sportsmanship.
Meyer Athletic Gymnasium at Concordia College.
5-day session, August 7–August 11 (Monday to Friday)
CAMPS -- DAY CAMPS -
Concordia Summer Camp offers a variety of programs for campers of all ages. Our Early Childhood Program, for ages 3-5, offers art, music, science, literature, and outdoor play. Our Enrichment Program for grades first-ninth offers classes in oil painting, science, Lego Spybotics, cooking, and computers. The Concordia Conservatory and OSilas Art Studio offers classes in music and art. If your interest is sports, we offer programs for both Early Childhood and grades first-ninth.
Contact Me About Concordia Summer Camp
Read More About Concordia Summer Camp