- Ask The Expert: How Can I Help My Child Become A Strong Leader?
- November 8-10 Weekend Highlights by NYMetroParents
- November 22-24 Weekend Highlights by NYMetroParents
- Nov. 28-Dec. 01 Weekend Highlights by NYMetroParents
- Dwight-Englewood School Fifth-Graders Perform Original Opera
- Dwight-Englewood Fifth-Graders Present Original Opera
Dwight-Englewood SchoolClick Here to Get More Info
BACK TO SCHOOL
Dwight-Englewood School is an independent college preparatory day school for students in preschool (age 3) through grade 12. Located on more than 40 acres of green campus within minutes of the George Washington Bridge, the school enrolls approximately 950 students from 90 communities in Bergen and Hudson counties in New Jersey, Rockland County, and New York City. Challenging minds for a changing world, Dwight-Englewood fosters independent thinking; the ability to solve problems; and the skills, tolerance, and integrity it takes to thrive in the 21st century. Visit us online for Fall 2014 Open House events.
Contact Me About Dwight-Englewood School
Read More About Dwight-Englewood School