Ivy Day SchoolClick Here to Get More Info
Please Visit Our Website for More Information
(Three Locations in Flushing and Forest Hills, Queens)
Established in 2003, Ivy Day School continues to provide a fun and enriching environment to foster the early academic and social development of toddlers, preschoolers and pre-kindergarteners in a structured classroom setting. Thanks to the support of the wonderful families and friends who have participated in our illustrious programs, we are very eager to launch our third preschool in Forest Hills located at 104-70 Queens Boulevard, Forest Hills, NY 11375
Ivy Day School features:
- Brand new state-of-the art facility (including a Computer Room, Art Room, Indoor Playroom, Sciene & Discovery Room, and Classrooms for interactive learning)
- In-house chef serves healthy morning snacks, lunch and afternoon snacks daily
- Capacity to accommodate 150 children ages 2-5
- Regular hours from 8:00am – 6:00pm (optional extended hours from 7:30am – 6:30pm)
Ivy Day School aims to provide quality education to preschool-aged children to soundly prepare them for the adventures and rigors of formal education. We envision that all children, when given the proper guidance, setting, and instruction, will develop the necessary skills for a lifetime of achievements. Ivy Day School also strives to cultivate a supportive community between teaching staff, children and their respective families through open communication and extracurricular involvement.
We feature an extensive curriculum which includes the following fundamental and specialty programs.
- Social Studies
Free Pre-K For All Program (UPK)
- We are pleased to announce that you can now reserve your spot in our Pre-K For All (UPK) Program for the 2017-2018 school year.
- Eligibility: Children born in 2013 who live in New York City are eligible to participate in 6 hours and 20 minutes of free UPK programs that are offered by the New York City Department of Education starting September 7, 2017.
- Ivy Day School’s Pre-K For All (UPK) Program provides extended service (3:00P – 6:00P) in addition to the 6 hours and 20 minutes of free UPK program. Ivy Day School’s extended service program will focus on developing your child’s reading, writing, and math skills. Our program also offers a personalized curriculum that will successfully prepare your child for the Gifted and Talented (G&T) exam that is administered in NYC.
- Performing Arts / Music & Dance / Stage Experience
Students have the opportunity to participate in the cognitive-enhancing and confidence-building experience of choreographed dance and musical performances throughout the year.
- Dramatic Play
Children are able to role-play as they interact with each other in various costumes and props to reflect on their growing observations of the world around them.
- Foreign Language
Students at the Ivy Day School are taught to read, write and speak introductory Mandarin, Spanish, or Russian.
- Science & Discovery
Our science curriculum includes coupling interactive projects, engaging demonstrations and hands-on experiments to nurture and appeal to a child’s natural curiosity.
- Cooking Class
Kids partake in group lessons to make their very own snacks and drinks that they are sure to enjoy!
- Art / Drawing
We encourage students to express themselves creatively and artistically through various mediums and utilizing different implements.
- Free Potty Training
Classes and enrollment are open all year-round, so come in for a free tour today!
BACK TO SCHOOL
Books and blocks, music and dance, art and creativity! At Ivy Day School (three locations), we provide our decade-long standard of academic excellence to children ages 2-5. We envision students will develop essential skills for a lifetime of achievements via fun, stimulating activities. We teach English, math, science, foreign language, social studies, music, and dance in our state-of-the-art facility, along with access to indoor and outdoor playgrounds. Your children are our priority and we strive to enrich their minds and bodies in a safe and nurturing environment.
Interested in learning more about this business
Submit your contact information to get more info from the business above.