Jeff Lake CampClick Here to Get More Info
38 Jefferson Lake Road
Stanhope, NJ, NJ
About Jeff Lake
Jeff Lake Day Camp, located in beautiful Sussex County New Jersey, offers an exciting, creative summer day camp experience for children. With facilities normally seen only at overnight camps, Jeff Lake Camp's 350 acres provide endless opportunities for children to explore and learn. Key to this camping environment is a 50-acre lake with 2 water trampolines, a water climbing wall & slide, fishing, stand up paddle boards, sailing, windsurfing, kayaking, canoeing, paddle boats and row boats. Additional facilities include tennis courts, ropes courses, sports fields, art & pottery studios, and 5 heated pools. Lunch and snacks are provided daily. Jeff Lake is a nut-aware camp, with an allergy specialist on site every day.
- Traditional Day Camp for ages 3-15
- Family owned for 60 years
- Daily transporation on air-conditioned vehicles with seat belts
- 5 Heated Pools; focus on swim skill development
- Robust curriculum includes sports, arts, water activities and special events
- Lunch and snacks included
- Allergy specialist on-site daily
- Emphasis on sportsmanship, team-building and community-building
Sunday, May 7, 12-2 PM at Jeff Lake Camp.
Contact Me About Jeff Lake Camp
Get NYMetroParents via Email