- Summer Camp: Directors Dish on Parents' Most Common Concerns
- How Parents Can Deal with Young Children's Separation Anxiety at Camp: Advice from Brooklyn Camp Directors
- How to Handle a Child's Frustration with Sports: Advice from the Experts in Brooklyn
- How to Encourage Your Child to Learn How to Swim: Advice from the Experts in Brooklyn
- 10 Things Camp Counselors Wish Parents Didn't Do
- Things to Do With Kids in Brooklyn on November 15
- What's New in 2015 for NYMetroParents Clients
- 2015 Open House Dates
Mill Basin Day CampClick Here to Get More Info
5945 Strickland Ave.
- Categories: Day Camp
CAMPS -- DAY CAMPS -
Summers are times to spend with friends, make memories, and share experiences that last a lifetime. MBDC is dedicated to providing exciting and fulfilling camp experiences for children through fun, recreational, and safe activities. Our modern, air-conditioned and private facility offers a wide range of activities for children entering pre-K through ninth grade. There are six individual camps, each with unique and innovative programming. Bring the family for a personal tour of the facility and discussion of the camp program.
Meet the Director |
Edith Katsman, the camp director, and I are proud to lead our wonderful staff at Mill Basin Day Camp as we have done for the past 15 years. Please plan a time to stop by to visit and tour our facility and discuss the camp program. Edith and I want to know how we personally can make this summer one that your family will remember forever.
Sincerely, Jack Grosbard, owner
Mill Basin Day Camp
Contact Me About Mill Basin Day Camp
Read More About Mill Basin Day Camp
Get NYMetroParents via Email