Read More About Oasis in Brooklyn Bridge Park
Oasis Camps offer specially tailored programs for children from 3 years old entering 9th grade! We offer amazing facilities, mature staff with low camper/staff ratio, a warm safe environment where children have the opportunity to participate in varied activities tailored to their interests!
• Low child to staff ratio.
• Ready for September enrichment component.
• Specialized experienced instruction staff
• Daily schedule accommodates both physical and creative needs of campers.
• American Red Cross Instructional and recreational swim program to build confidence and comfort in the water.
• Participate in all camp events!
• Varied sports and non-sports programming designed to expose campers to new, exciting and fun activities.
• Non-competitive, inclusive environment stresses building bonds and friendships.
• Choice time activities to give campers the opportunity to pick their own activities.
• American Red Cross instructional and recreational swim program to further develop skills and confidence.
• Activities planned to further expand on skills and to explore new interests.
• Programming tailored to meet the maturing tastes of older campers.
• Campers choice-choose your favorite activity and enjoy!
• The opportunity to engage in intramural events, engage in intercamp travel and exciting day trips.
• Or try Gold Coast Sports Academy for a week or more of intense Sports Training!
• American Red Cross swim program tailored to meet skill level and fun!
Teen Travel Program
Teens ages 12-14; entering 7th, 8th & 9th grade.
Our Teen Travel program is an opportunity for teens to broaden their horizons! Daily trips to destinations in Long Island & the New York area include:
• Museums, area beaches, baseball games, amusement parks, interactive workshops with talented professionals & more!
• Community service projects, overnight camp excursions & late-night socials!
• Teens leave Oasis with a new appreciation for their surroundings, as well as learning new skills while forming meaningful friendships.
WIYE is a hands on two-week intensive program that guides young entrepreneurs through the process of becoming an innovator and a leader as they launch their own socially-minded venture.
2017 OPEN HOUSES--PRINT GUIDE
Join us for an open house on April 8 and 22 at 11am. Meet at BBP Conservancy (334 Furman St.). Walking tour to follow.
Get NYMetroParents via Email