NYMetroParents, the parenting division of Davler Media Group, publishes eight regional print magazines around the greater New York City metro region, as well as the website nymetroparents.com.Read more...
277 White Plains Road (entrance on Prospect Avenue)Eastchester, NY 914-793-2799
Trying to decide which dance studio is right for your child?
Since 1996, thousands of students have taken dance lessons with our highly talented and nurturing teachers. Our state-of-the-art facility is a magnificent place for the tiniest ballerinas and the trendiest teen dancers to feel at home. No matter which style of dance your child chooses, a pattern of enjoying healthy exercise in a dance class can become the foundation for a lifetime of energetic, physical activity.
We do not believe we are the best because we’re the biggest. Instead, we believe we’re the biggest because families think we are the best. Click here to see what our students and parents are saying.
As a parent, you have a choice among different dance schools. All studios are not the same. We constantly upgrade and improve our facilities and provide ongoing training to our staff to ensure that we are always providing our students and parents with the best experience possible. Today, as in 1996, there are a number of studios to choose among. We invite you to compare all of our studio features and options to see why our dance studio is chosen more often than any other dance school in the area. Click here for a comparison check list.
Call us at 914-793-2799
Summer at Studio B • 2013
Choose from our 4 popular summer programs!
1. SUMMER ARTS PROGRAM AGES 3-5
Mon.-Fri. 9:30-12 noon Flexible daily and weekly scheduling
• Creative Movement • Ballet • Modern • Yoga Games • Arts & Crafts • Snack • Tumbling • Storytime
NEW! Angelina Ballerina Dance Camp!
2. SUMMER DANCE CAMP Ages 6-8 & 9-11
Mon.-Fri. 9:30-2:15 Flexible daily and weekly scheduling
• Hip-Hop • Jazz • Contemporary • Modern • Tap • Ballet Choreography • Performance • Arts&Crafts • Snack • Lunchbreak
3. SUMMER INTENSIVE Ages 12 &up
1, 2 or 3 days/wk. Individualized attention with a focus on improving each dancer’s technique
• Ballet • Pre-Pointe • Pointe Contemporary • Jazz • Hip-Hop • Lyrical • Modern • Lunchbreak
NEW! Morning & evening choices available
4. SUMMER DANCE CLASSES Ages 2 &up
Once-a-week classes Convenient scheduling: Siblings can dance at the same time
• Pre-Ballet • Ballet • Tap Hip-Hop • Modern • Contemporary • Jazz • Lyrical • Pointe