NYMetroParents, the parenting division of Davler Media Group, publishes eight regional print magazines around the greater New York City metro region, as well as the website nymetroparents.com.Read more...
8 Orangetown Shopping Center, Orangeburg
7-11 Suffern Place, Suffern
8 Orangeburg Shopping Center
Orangeburg, NY 10962
Serving the community in Rockland & Bergen County for over 18 years, we are now
The Academy For Martial Arts
CHILDREN'S MARTIAL ARTS
Do You Know The "Best Kept Secret" For Building Greater Self Confidence And Self Control?
The Academy For Martial Arts... The Secret Is Out!
Your Child Will Learn:
• How To Exercise Safely And Properly
• Strategies To Stop Bullying
• Powerful Ways To Set And Achieve Goals
• Effective Ways To Increase Focus
• Proven Self Defense Concepts And Techniques
• Fun And Fascinating Skills
Give Your Child A Birthday Party That Will Be Remembered Forever!BIRTHDAY PARTIES
Here is what we offer…
• Our Spacious, Fully Equipped Facility
• An Energetic, Cheerful, Professional Staff
• Martial Arts Themed Fun and Games
• Pizza and Juice Boxes
• Plates, Cups, Napkins, Plastic ware, and Table Cloth
Join us for an exciting summer if martial arts, games, and plenty of activities to keep your kids active and safe all summer long.
Enroll by the week or for the entire summer.
Are you looking for a workout that will get you into the best shape of your life?
• Burn Over 800 Calories Per Session
• Build Lean Muscle While Burning Ugly Fat
• Increase Your Flexibility and Endurance
• Develop Functional Self Defense Skills
• Look and Feel Your Personal Best
ADULT MARTIAL ARTS AND GRACIE JIU-JITSU
If You Believe That Self Defense is YOUR Responsibility, Our Program Is For You!
• Get In The Best Shape Of Your Life
• Learn The Most Effective Strikes, Kicks, Takedowns, Chokes, and Locks Ever Created
• Be In A Class With Cooperative, Like-Minded Adults Who Want To Be "Fight Fit” Without Getting Injured Or Embarrassed
We offer authentic Jiu-Jitsu instruction for self defense, personal development, recreation, and competition. The most accurate label to describe our method is Gracie Jiu-Jitsu.
Get the most exciting updates from NYMetroParents