The Nurtury Montessori SchoolContact me
Summer Camp for Toddler and Primary School Children
Summer Camp is a great way to try out The Nurtury Montessori School for your child. Our summer camp program combines an authentic Montessori classroom experience with fun summer activities:
- Summer camp athletics get children outside and moving, moving, moving. Your child will have the opportunity to participate in different physical activities, including relay races, soccer, T-ball, and good ole’ fashion games like Red Rover, Red Light Green Light and more. She’ll have fun, learn motor skills, and pick up each game’s vocabulary.
- Summer camp in-house presentations bring exciting experiences to children, right here in the safety of school. Each session, summer camp children will enjoy new presentations, such as yoga activities, reptile shows, and live music.
- Summer camp art & crafts activities add a creative element to the summer camp experience, and help children to share the fun with parents, as they bring home their creations to you!
- Splash Fridays bring water fun to summer camp. Children love to get wet, and to enjoy outdoor water activities with their summer friends.
- Pizza Party Friday cap each summer camp week with a community lunch experience; supplemented with sides of fresh fruit & a bottle of water, they are just what our little splashers need!
For information about Montessori Summer Camp pricing and programs, visit our website www.thenurtury-montessori.com
Important notes: The Nurtury Montessori School offers a year-round, authentic Montessori toddler and preschool program. Our currently enrolled families have priority enrollment in the summer camp program, and spots for new students are limited. While summer camp is a great way to try our schools, participation in our summer camp does not guarantee enrollment for the Montessori toddler or preschool school-year program. Many of our programs have long waitlists, and toddler and preschool spots for fall may already be filled before summer camp starts. If you are interested in school year enrollment, we strongly encourage you to join our waitlist as soon as possible; just call us at 914-632-6200.
EDUCATION - PRESCHOOLS
The Nurtury is committed to promoting quality, full-time Montessori childcare for children ages 6 weeks to 6 years. The first six years of life is when intelligence and personality are formed. We greatly understand this concept, and as a result, the Nurtury has set the standard for full-time Montessori childcare. Please call today for a tour. 914-632-6200.
Contact Me About The Nurtury Montessori School
Get NYMetroParents via Email