Thrust Fencing AcademyPlease reach out to me
35 South Broadway
Thrust Fencing Academy
Thrust fencing academy teaches the Olympic sport of sabre fencing under the instruction of three-time Olympian Mika'il Sankofa. Located in beautiful Nyack, NY the club offers affordable private lessons, classes and family plans with membership benefits including access to swimming pool, jacuzzi, advanced weight training for advanced athletes and locker facilities.
What can fencing do for my son or daughter?
The goal of the academy is to enrich the lives of kids ages 6-18 through the Olympic sport by providing a safe haven for students to learn, improve focus, coordination and athleticism.
* Fencing is a tactical sport that improves decision making skills and decisiveness
* Fencing is fun and allows athletes to channel their inner-Musketeer/Jedi
* Fencing develops speed, flexibility, hand-eye coordination and power
* Fencing is an individual sport which teaches athletes to be self-reliant for results
* Fencing is a collegiate sport - our athletes have been admitted to NYU, Brown, Boston University and Stevens Institute of Technology
Enrolling now for SUMMER Fencing Camp
10% discount if you enroll before July 1st!
July 9 - August 23 Boys & Girls Ages 6-14
All equipment is provided!
Athletes will improve coordination, focus and social skills through interactive games and competitive training.
Learn Saber fencing with an Olympian, featuring engaging games, drills, combined group lesson/class with bottled ice water for all!
Summer Beginner Special available - 7 week session Mon, Tues, Thurs, 6:00pm-730pm.
For an amazing birthday party Thrust Fencing Academy creates memories that will last a lifetime for kid and adult birthday parties. All participants will get the chance to fence and the birthday boy or girl will receive and autographed sabre from Olympian Mika'il Sankofa as a keepsake! Plenty of time offered for birthday cake, socializing and playtime
Three-Time US Olympian '84,'88,'92
Contact Me About Thrust Fencing Academy
Get NYMetroParents via Email